Monday 14 May 2012

Swimming Lessons

Dear Room 7

Everyone is trying really hard at their swimming lessons! Lots of different skills are being practised -  freestyle arm stroke, backstroke, breathing technique, kicking on tummies and backs and floating...to name a few. Leave a comment about what skill you are working on. Is your swimming improving? What can you do better than last year? Do you think it is important to be able to swim in Cromwell?

Look forward to your comments!
Ms Claire
This might be Chris (?!) zooming along on his back!

Group 2's swimming instructor, Mitchell, working with Austyn.

Owain kicking on his back, arms at his side, keeping his chin up!

Swimming instructor, Helen, works with Group 3 children on their backstroke skills.

Group 1 children with Kirsten practising arm strokes and kicking on their tummies.


10 comments:

  1. i wish i could swim with you it looks like fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to try and complete backstroke.I

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like swiming.I Wish we could do it evreyday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys look like you are trying really hard. Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your swimming strokes look really good

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love swimming. It is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is awesome at swimming.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My goal was my breathing position.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am working on my arm strokes

    ReplyDelete
  10. MOLLY DENNISON5 June 2012 at 18:01

    I wish i got to go swimming

    ReplyDelete